We're not sleeping much. He varies, but it seems that he wakes every 90 minutes now. We did another sleep log and are trying to refocus on doing the NCSS. Part of that plan involves making the daytime very predictable with naps. I'm getting pretty tired of that...staying at home is a little boring. Thank god for the internet.
Aside from that, I think some pretty cool things are happening.
- Amedeo has started babbling more...some of the ba ba ba sounds, which sounds more like talking than the cooing.
- He's sitting pretty well and seems to enjoy it.
- We got him to drink from a bottle! (playtex drop ins) It wasn't a huge amount of breastmilk, but I think in a pinch, it would work ok.
- He finally decided to take in some rice cereal. And today he had some oatmeal cereal. Woo hoo, fruits and veggies here we come!
3 comments:
I'm with you that the internet saves me from feeling completely cut off! Maybe as solids become more and more successful A. will sleep more with a full-er belly?!
I'm sorry the whole sleep situation hasn't improved much, but wow for all the cool things like sitting, bottle, cereal, and babbling! We miss you guys and hope to see you out and about soon.
YAY for cereal and bottles!! :-)
Post a Comment