Sunday, October 12, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Amedeo in his new robot pyjamas.


We're leaving for Columbia, Missouri on Tuesday morning. I'm supposed to be packing right now, so you can see that my procrastination abilities are right at their peak.

Amedeo had his 8 month birthday on Friday. We went to pick up his birth certificate, so the airline would let him fly for free...gigantic baby that he is. On Saturday morning, he started propelling himself forward. Yay for forward motion!!




We're going to be away until next Wednesday. I'm really excited to see Finn, Morgan and Debbie. I hope I survive the nights without Pietro...Amedeo and I are going to be sleeping in the same room...it should be interesting.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post from MO...my bro has DIALUP!!! Can you believe that?!?!? We're entering the dark ages.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They make Robot Pajamas?!?! How did I miss this? They are awesome!

Brenna said...

we spent a helluva long time in osh kosh...

emk said...

Have fun on your trip! We'll miss you!