Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ten Months Old and STILL Driving His Mother Crazy!

We didn't do anything special today. Though, I would like to make a comment that Amedeo seems to take special pleasure in refusing nice homemade food in many forms. BUT! He will eat dry cat food off the kitchen floor. I saw him chewing on something, so I stuck my finger in there to fish out a kibble. Tell me, should I put his food in a bowl on the cat placemat?? Will he eat it then? Or does he just love dry cat food? And, evidently, plastic hangers are great to chew.

4 comments:

melaniet42 said...

I think "driving mothers crazy" is in the job description of a baby. Or any child. Jillian likes to nab kibbles of cat food when she sneaks by me, too. I wonder what it is about it?

Emily said...

That would be hilarious! The question is, would the cats eat his food?!

Brenna said...

I feel better knowing that Jillian eats catfood too...or at least tries to eat it.

I bet the cats would refuse his food. So far they've ignored the Cheerios on the floor.

Monica said...

Ah--the things I have to look forward to with Elliott. He can eat cat food, cat hair, dust bunnies...sigh. I guess what doesn't kill him makes him stronger!