Monday, March 30, 2009

It's all happening at the Zoo!

Ten points if you can tell me the name of the song the title of this post came from.

And, here's a picture of the prince riding in his chariot as usual. He could see much better from the carrier than he could from the stroller, but it was hot and I was dressed a little too warmly.
Our friend, the tiger...now Amedeo can roar...

Before we went to the zoo, we had lunch with my cousin, Meg and her family. They live in Kentucky and were visiting their son who attends American University. Here are two of her girls, Ellen and Sarah. Amedeo really liked flirting with them.

Here is Mike...he taught Amedeo the joys of pea flinging from a fork. Good job, Uncle Mike!

And here is the other side of the group...I never did get a picture of Grandpa or Pietro...poor neglected men. Next time, I will, I promise!

It was a fun day...tiring, but fun.

No comments: