Amedeo had never looked twice at the chairs until he saw Jack doing what comes naturally...climbing! Thanks, Jack!
Aaand, today is our fourth wedding anniversary. We left Amedeo with Grandma and Grandpa while we ate dinner at PF Chang's (off the Columbia Mall). The food was the best I've had in a long long time. Pietro gave me some lovely roses and another flower that I can't identify. He sure is my sweetie!
Before the babysitters arrived, I was outside with Amedeo, hoping to relax, when he took a sudden craving for getting very very VERY dirty. He dug in the dirt with both hands (like a dog)...rolled in it....and ATE it ! Geez! I had to give him a bath. Thank god they have wine at PF Changs.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I bet dirty Amedeo was very cute, but thank god for wine indeed!
Sorry for my bad-influence boy :-(
You guys look so nice - happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment