We went to Ikea yesterday to pick up a few hundred things and came home with this very useful stool. Amedeo is a stringbean, but he is still heavy to pick up and haul to the sink and force him to handwash. He likes the idea of doing it himself.
Stools make him HAPPY!

The first thing he did was drink from the tap. I think he saw the cat doing this...

He's got the hang of it!

And he even got the towel idea.

We also went to Ikea today. I bought a table yesterday and forgot a bracket. I called the store last night. They said that it was in stock and I just had to go and get one. HA HA HA! I get to the store this morning...there are NONE. @#@_#((_%! After hounding the manager, they finally decided to make an exception and have one mailed to me. Gee thanks, Ikea, for wasting my time.
5 comments:
Oooo...I like the stool! And Amedeo looks very cute using it. We missed that one when we got our several hundred things at Ikea last week. Might have to go back....
Group breakfast at Ikea?
I need a few things....
give me about a month to recover from my purchasing frustration...and I'll meet you at Ikea for breakfast! I'd be up for a closer breakfast though...
Total bummer about the bracket! I need to add that stool to my list. My short kiddo isn't anywhere near being able to reach our sinks! I'm up for a group breakfast at Ikea as my list grows...
These pics remind me of how much I love your rectangular sink!! :-)
(thus ends emily's random thoughts)
Post a Comment