Grandma is a good at crayoning!
Pietro is giving us the standard 'Tommasina' face. Whenever you ask his relatives a question that they have to think about a little bit, they'll pull a face like this. I think it's hilarious...and I wonder if Amedeo will do it too.
It is good to have seasoned egg dyers like grandpa around for this...
Finally, Amedeo wears the sunglasses. I have been pleading with him to wear some. He picked them up one day and struck a pose. He has been more insistant that his name is Nemo. We'll call him..."Amedeo, come over here." He'll say, "NO! Nemo!" I think it is a cute nickname, but most people associate him with the fish. He has never seen the movie. Ah well.
So, we'll be spending the next few days eating egg salad sandwiches and staring at the yard wondering where to start.
2 comments:
Your eggs turned out great! And I love that he calls himself Nemo!
So where did he come up with Nemo then? Kids say the darndest things! I like Pietro's goatie too - lookin' good!
Post a Comment