Soooo cute...the tiniest little prisoner in his laundry basket jail!
YAY for a new post!!!!!!!!! So glad you have a laundry helper!
I remember doing laundry basket races as a kid (being pushed around in the basket pretending to be a racecar driver). Good times!
I love the picture. Mr. C has a few like this. Don't you just love experimenting with the babies!
I used to like to sit in the laundry baskets when I was a kid...then again, I still like to sit in them. Hmmmm...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Soooo cute...the tiniest little prisoner in his laundry basket jail!
YAY for a new post!!!!!!!!! So glad you have a laundry helper!
I remember doing laundry basket races as a kid (being pushed around in the basket pretending to be a racecar driver). Good times!
I love the picture. Mr. C has a few like this. Don't you just love experimenting with the babies!
I used to like to sit in the laundry baskets when I was a kid...then again, I still like to sit in them. Hmmmm...
Post a Comment