I was supposed to host the PG today, but Amedeo woke up acting sick...whiny, irritable. I canceled, made a doctor's appointment. He took a 2 hour nap and woke up a new baby. I canceled the appointment and reinstated the PG invite. We were looking forward to a very boring afternoon, when Melanie and Jillian showed up!
Jillian tests out the playhut.

Amedeo impresses Jillian with his knowledge about women's shoes.

Amedeo is considering his next mommy-thwarting plan.

And, Amedeo's battlefield, the highchair. He is increasingly difficult to feed. One day, I'm sure he'll collapse of malnutrition, and I will be carted away for child abuse.
4 comments:
I'm sorry we didn't make it! B started his 2nd nap late and didn't get up until well after 3. Turns out the big guy was about to get home anyway, so I felt better for NOT having taken away his child on these few days of early afternoons before the next sports season starts!
oh that's ok! we had some TJ chocolate chip cookies that were really really good...if no one has next thurs, i can try to host then.
Will there be more cookies? Cause if so, I'm in!
I'm sorry we missed it too! I can't wait to check out the new playhut and I rarely turn down cookies!
Post a Comment