This morning, we had a lovely (hot) walk around Centennial Lake with EmilyK and Brooks. I took a shower before we came to the lake, and I took another one afterwards because I was drenched. After the walk, we fooled around on the playground with Denise and Jocelyn. Now, I'm beat, so I think we'll hang out in the backyard this afternoon, if it doesn't rain on us.
This is our boy wearing an outfit chosen by his father.
Hee hee hee. The dialogue went a little something like this:
Me: "So, why did you dress him in that this morning?"
Pietro: "Well, I thought it was cheerful and happy. They both have squares, so it matches."
Me: "Hee hee hee."
Pietro: "What's wrong with it?"
Me: "Honestly?"
Pietro: "Sure, I'd like to know what's wrong with it."
Me: "Well, plaid doesn't go with plaid. Unless you're playing golf."
And now, I understand where Pietro is coming from. Planet Pietro. Obviously! Now, I do an outfit check when Pietro leaves the house. Poor fellow...I expect a rebuttal soon.

3 comments:
I don't think plaid goes with plaid even when playing golf ;-)
Maybe Pietro (and Amedeo) are just trying to express their creativity and individuality through a unique fashion sense! ;)
"cheerful and happy", indeed! Too cute! ;-) Thanks again for the walk!
Post a Comment