Monday, June 29, 2009

Party for Manolis and Debbie



Here we have Amedeo on Friday in our kitchen. I was checking my emails...I hadn't heard from him in a few minutes, so I stuck my head in the kitchen...he was sitting happily in his green chair, watching the microwave operate! He was easy to please. I wonder why some days he requires LOTS of stimulation and why on other days he only needs simple entertainment.







On Sunday morning with Poppy...















At the party with Gail Rust...his newest friend!
Our boy is definitely social!















Here's most of the group from the party...inside with our drinks.



And, dinner out on the deck. We were lucky to have such nice cool weather! Have a great trip back to Greece, Manolis and Debbie!


2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

Looks like a very fun get together!

emk said...

What an expression in that first pic! So cute! Glad the party went so well even sans oven!