Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Nicky and John and James invited us all over for a cookout...here's Jane in pink, cuddling with James. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, mostly because I was busy eating!






Amedeo and Poppy...Amedeo was warming up to the party. We were pretty surprised when he wolfed down any food that was placed in front of him. That's an unusual thing around here!!! I learned that he loves watermelon...guess I'll have to get some since I love it too!



Nicky and John have a lovely backyard...perfect for playing ball. And fighting over balls...etc.




Our little host, all wiped out. Thanks for having us over, James. (Thank your mummy and daddy too!!) I managed to not get any pictures of all the other guests...my apologies, Karen and Rob...and Evie's family!


After Amedeo fell asleep...he went down like a prize fighter, we got to see the fireworks from our front door. Yay for living close enough to the lakefront!

3 comments:

emk said...

Sounds like a successful day all the way around! Yay!

melaniet42 said...

Sounds like fun! Amedeo eating and you got to see fireworks!!

Emily said...

I hope you had a great day! See you tuesday?!