Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Blog

I started a new blog today. This one is mostly about household and baby shenanigans. This new one is about my current obsession: sewing! Here's the link: Sewing For Sanity. I'm still fiddling with the appearance, so that might change...but I'm really interested in connecting with other sewers. I'm trying to keep these two blogs separate, so I can make the new one public and keep the old one private. You experienced bloggers, tell me how to connect etc....or at least tell me that you know some good stuff, so I can pump you for info when I finally see you!

Family update: Dad is doing fine after his ER trip. He's convalescing and driving my mother to drink. Amedeo's fever is down without Motrin, so it looks like tomorrow will be a much better day!

1 comment:

emk said...

you already accomplished what i was going to tell you to do, which is to change your profile to only show the one you'd want "strangers" to see. that way, sewing types who flock to the new blog don't have to know about this blog's existence and you don't feel like you have to make it private. nice work!