On Friday, I had to take Zenzero to the vet for a checkup. He's been peeing outside of the litter box, in our CLEAN laundry in the basket!!! We figured that he must have some physical thing wrong with him. Nope. $100 later, the vet tells me that he's fine. The bloodwork and urine tests were all normal. It's an EMOTIONAL problem. Poor cat. I'm sure this must have something to do with Amedeo's recent penchant for shrieking and chasing the cats EVERYWHERE. So, I'm trying to give Zenzero some special attention so he doesn't wee wee all over everything. I promise, our house doesn't smell like cat pee. We cleaned it all up...I think.
On Friday, we had a little playtime in the sandbox.
Grandpa is an excellent book reader!
I try not to brag about Amedeo too frequently, but I thought I'd share a picture of him that captures his insane cuteness. When I look at this, I don't care that he throws food, screams and cries, and generally causes mayhem. Ah, motherhood.
It is September. I'd like to point out that Christmas is only 3 months away. To start our preparations, we're decorating a little early.
We thought we'd start with red.
And finish with green.
Ho ho ho.
2 comments:
Great post, Brenna! :-)
So right about the cuteness overriding all the other frustrations!!!
Post a Comment