Playing with Legos!
We have been playing with cars....ramps, crashes, accidents....all of those things have been happening around here.
One morning, we decided to wash our dirty cars.
Amedeo is an expert at wheel inspection and cleaning.
Pietro fixed the dishwasher. Isn't he domestic? I shall keep him.
And, we have had many many storytimes.
Last month, we put Amedeo on a queen mattress on the floor, since I was worried that he'd fall out of the crib. There have been some problems getting him to settle down for the night, but over all, I think it's working out fine.
We're potty trained during the day...I feel comfortable taking him out without a diaper. He seems to know when he needs to go. I have been bribing him with M&Ms for poop in the potty.
Not much else to report around here....we're gearing up for fall. I am looking forward to doing some hikes when the weather is cooler.
4 comments:
If I hadn't seen you in person recently I'd think you dissapeared... a whole month and no blog... how very Lindsey-ish of you ;-)
Congrats on the potty training!! I totally can't wait until fall too. I should be cleared for "exercise" at my 6 week postpartum appointment in time for perfect fall weather!
Such fun happening at your house! You might be the coolest "boy mom" of all! :-) PS: It's good to hear from your corner of the world!
Sounds a little like dangerous territory to me, but what fun!!! Can he come clean my car? I have really low standards! :-)
Post a Comment