On our vacation, we took a billion photographs, so I have taken only 2 or 3 in the last month. I thought I'd just give a little update to assure folks that we are still around. I have been trying to get to the pool as often as possible. Amedeo has discovered the fabulousness of an inflatable ring. I have discovered that it is very pleasant to sit at the baby pool and people watch.
We have been playing in the back yard and we're still working on the gigantic pile of mulch that still sits in our driveway. I'd say that we can finish that project up this coming weekend.
Amedeo has started to take some interest in his tricycle. I am excited about this because it is another fun thing to do that burns up energy.
We're all looking forward to the 4th festivities this weekend. I am not sure if I'll take Amedeo to the fireworks. He doesn't like loud noises and tends to turn into a demon-child after 9pm. Hmmm...I guess that made my decision for me!
What are YOU doing to celebrate Independence Day????
1 comment:
I keep forgetting that it's July 4th. Really snuck up on me this year. We will not be doing anything special, at least re: fireworks or anything like that!
Glad you're still alive and well!
Post a Comment