Amedeo was an angel on the train. I think if we want to travel anywhere, we should go by train, since the novelty doesn't wear off for him.
Here is the largest castle. We were lucky enough to have another beautiful day. I can't tell you much about the castle. It is old and recently restored. It dates back to medieval times. Everything was written in Italian and I was busy trying to prevent Amedeo from falling off a parapet, so I just tried to drink in the beauty of the scenery instead of getting a history lesson.
We took an elevator up to the castle inside.
After that, we could roam around, appreciating all the old rocks.
In the large tower, we had a good time climbing up all the stairs.
Pietro took a few snaps from the top. Here is part of the piazza in Bellinzona. That is one thing I regret. America is deficient in the number of lovely outdoor spaces in which you can shop and eat. I guess we just like our A/C and shopping malls.
We decided to take a snack break after all of that climbing.
2 comments:
Awesome castle! We do totally need more outdoor shopping/eating areas - I agree!!
that castle is beautiful! so glad you had good weather for your visit!
Post a Comment