Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gibbrish

We had a very sucky week. Pietro got the stomach bug. Amedeo got it too...it was yucky. Amedeo also took a fall and banged his mouth on the coffee table. He had a cut on the inside and outside of his lip. Given all of those bad things, Amedeo still made time for some cheerful babbling. You may want to turn the sound up, he's quiet.



Tomorrow, we're going to visit our friends Nicky and John, who are hosting a Superbowl Party. I go just to visit and eat. I don't care about football. And the rest of the time this weekend will be spent getting ready for the big baby bash on Tuesday. I'm going to make chili today and freeze it. I'll save the cleaning and the cupcake making until Monday. They're calling for snow, but I'm going to hold out until Sunday night before I move the date.

3 comments:

melaniet42 said...

I'm so glad to hear that you all have recovered from the bug! His babbling is just too cute! I wish I spoke baby, also.

Emily said...

I'm with you on the not caring about football, it's so not my thing.

Lindsey said...

I love the babbling - it sounds like he's trying to communicate with aliens!